Obviously every industry is completely different so it is important that Profiles and Sub-Profiles are produced that suit your industry and your members / customers.
Restaurants will have different needs to Manufacturers, Farmers will have different need to Financial Industry.
Even so some general principals may apply.
Remember the number of Profiles and Sub-Profiles are unlimited (survey cost does vary with the number of profiles and sub-profiles utilised)
Common Profiles include::
- Type or Style of Business
- Size of the Business - which can utilise any criteria (e.g. turnover, staff numbers etc)
- Location of the Business - City, State, County and / or Regional Locations (or combination)
- Socio-Economics of Customers
- Level of Experience
- As a sponsor you can create any Profiles that are suited to your industry
For example - a survey of :
- Bus Operators - may depend on the Types and Sizes of the buses they operate, the State they operate in, number of Drivers
- Farming - may depend on type of Cropping choices, Type of Animal Production, Size of Farms, etc. Manufacturing may be similar.
- Financial Groups - may depend on Style of Services Offered, Wealth of Client Base, Number of Advisors, Regional Location, Socio-economic Status of Clients.
- Restuarants - may depend on Style of Catering, Location, Number of Seats, Type of Facility, Opening Hours.
If you need help Contact Us. We can mostly set you on the right path in a few minutes.
NEXT STEP: Supply Member Details
Need more help or ideas?
Contact Us or use the Live Chat Option at the base of your screen. Benchmarking Solutions has done this many times before. We are eager to help.